I Can't Think of What I Want For My 14th Birthday? - monster energy birthday cake
It may seem strange, flat, well or how, but I need ideas! My birthday is on Saturday, and I can not believe what I want! I have a few small things .. Nail polish, Monster energy drinks, a skateboard .. but nothing serious! If you believe something can you tell me, are called! My parents ask me, and I really do not know what I am on my birthday .. want
14 comments:
Good for you not so materialistic! How about an iTunes gift card? A mani / pedi? New shoes? Perhaps such an event like a concert or something. Rafting? Recall? A trip to an amusement park? Ah ... enough ... my brain hurts.
What do you prefer?
Do you like music?
What are your hobbies?
What do you think is an acceptable price range for a gift?
For example, I love music, so I asked for an iPod.
Besides, I had my bed, all renovated (new pillows, pillow covers, pillow cases, blankets ... etc).
My brother has a skateboard and tickets to your favorite concert.
Everything you want is your birthday only once a year.
lol my birthday is the 7th July
(in turn 13)
I have a skateboard zumm I got for my birthday 12 years! ... Zumm are the official brand ... Will you clarify that the parents are zumm and you might want for a brand, for example, for the element, zero, birdhauz, etc. (Can also borrow some gear)
Judjing Monster Energy Drink, and I'd ordered skateboard skater youre cool skater style clothing brand is selling a gift card to a place where skaters clothes ex: zumm, PacSun, Journey, HotTopic,
A subscription to a boarding Mazagón (advice and information about your favorite customers up to a year!)
Others know more than that i dont what else is on this
But I hope you have a birthday!
in know I'm excited!
Tell your mom and dad wants a Unbirthday.
Give your mom and dad a big hug and tell them you do not want any gifts. Tell them you just want to be happy together and with each other for a day. Make you see the expression on their faces, a new maturity in you.
If I were you, I would ask for a deposit into a savings account in smartypig.com.
Smarty Pig is safe, insured by the FDIC, and an APY very high compared to most of the savings accounts. Smarty The interesting thing about pork is that his class as the equivalent of a "MySpace" savings account. Friends and family can contribute to helping your account, you can reach your savings goal.
http://www.smartypig.com
0 and affection that we know nothing about you. What do you prefer? Do you like music? Reading? Sports? Do you have an MP3 player? How about an iPod with a portable speaker system? Perhaps a coupon for a spa-get to a nice Mani / Pedi? Happy Birthday!
What do you need? What you need to stay busy? Something that you take the time? A good book? A DVD of the season of your favorite shows? Money? Gift Card? Sunglasses? Other accessories? Only activities soon? Happy Birthday:)
Clothing, gift cards, iPods, mobile phones, hamsters, sports facilities, gym, movies, CDs, large partaaay iTunes gift card, candy, food, dogs, cats, horses, birds, make-up.
Bose Sound Dock for iPod. This gave me and I love it. I have like three new books in paperback and I am eager to devour ... If you love books, you might say to take you to a bookstore and spend X amount to. Do you like jewelry? (Earrings, bracelets, necklaces?)
I just turned 15 and I know how stressful it is the party planning and other things
I suggest you just for dinner with friends is very easy and amusing, with a ton of friends of his.
It took about 24 people from the cactus and it was fun
Each CD --
Manicure and Pedicure Certificate
Gift Certificate for your favorite store
Lava Lamp
Accents in the room - pillows, rugs, pictures, etc.
Certificate of Achievement
Netflix subscription
Mobile
iPod
Guitar lessons
Video
Certificates for their favorite food sites
Tell them you want to donate money in his name to a charity, either. If you do not know what he wants, needs nothing. In addition, you will feel good to help others.
Really, come to mind even a few things. First cell phone would be a really good, you know who else is what it contains. Or a girl wants a car
Sac. I hope that helps. Happy Birthday
Irisheyes
IPOD! new phone, the TV in your room, gift cards for your favorite clothes rack / reg. Shop Manicure?
Happy birthday =)
Post a Comment